Application is invited to apply for the Adelaide Institute Of Business And Technology scholarship In Australia 2023. The AIBT Scholarships are offered fully and partially funded to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate degrees.
Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT) offers scholarships both for International and domestic students. AIBT scholarships are provided to candidates who have demonstrated a high level of academic achievement, and/or outstanding performance in the workplace, and have a commitment to completing studies.
Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology Scholarship
- Coverage: Partial Funding, Fully Funded
- University: Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology
- Degree: Postgraduate, Undergraduate
- Subject: All Subjects, Business Administration, Technology
- Country: Australia
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the entry requirement of the program to which you are applying;
- Evidence of high-level academic performance;
- IELTS overall 6.0 (for international students); or equivalent;
- Able to show commitment to completing studies;
- Long-term plans for career or further studies.
Scholarships Application Close Dates
|Intake 1 February||Intake 2 April||Intake 3 July||Intake 4 October|
|26th February||14th May||6th August||22nd October|
How to Apply
International Students are expected to complete the International Student Scholarship Program Application Form.
Domestic Students are expected to complete the Domestic Student Scholarship Program Application Form.
Please send the completed scholarship application form to [email protected]