Application is invited to apply for University College London (UCL) African Graduate Scholarship in UK 2020. UCL Scholarship 2020 is fully funded and offer tuition fees, accommodation, and some living costs. All African nationality student is eligible to apply for the African Graduate Scholarship 2020.
Scholarships exist to support African citizens with high-quality academic and professional training that they cannot study at UCL without financial assistance. The UK scholarship 2020 is a unique award for the academic year from September to September to study at the UCL Institute of Global Health in the Master’s program in Health and Global Development.
University College London, operating under the official name of UCL since 2005, is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom.
African Graduate Scholarship 2020
- Sponsor: CP Charitable Trust; International Student House
- University: UCL
- Scholarship level: Master Degree
- Country Eligibility: African students
- Deadline: 27th of April 2020
To be considered for the African Graduate Scholarship for Africans at University College London, 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be African citizens and permanent residents of an African nation when applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have applied for admission to UCL to study the Master in Global Health and Development full time.
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- The candidate must have obtained the corresponding degree in a relevant subject from a recognized institution of higher education.
University College London Scholarship Coverage
The plan offers a substantial scholarship for UCL tuition fees, housing, and some living expenses. The applicant must also be able to present evidence that he has obtained other sources of funding to travel to and from the United Kingdom.
- Copy of the offer letter from the candidate for the MSc Global Health and Development program.
- Academic transcripts/certificates, references, and curriculum of the master’s application.
- Completed UCL scholarship application form, including a personal statement.
- Evidence of current employment status and annual salary in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funding status, including evidence that they were applied to other funding agencies for additional expenses.