Application is invited to apply for Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) Scholarships in Thailand 2021. This is a fully-funded Thailand scholarship program for international student for the Full-Time Masters’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
There are more than 17 Different Scholarships to apply at AIT University. There is no application fees for AIT scholarship. Once you complete the online AIT Admission form, you will be automatically considered for all the scholarships.
All student from all over the world is eligible to apply for Asian Institute of Technology Thailand scholarship 2021. Study at AIT is a Good Opportunity. Because Mostly People do not apply to this Scholarship.
AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2021
- Scholarship to be taken: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March, April 2021
Types of Scholarships in AIT
- Royal Thai Government Scholarships
- Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Bangchak Scholarships
- WE Consultant Scholarships
- Thai Pipe Scholarships
- AIT-UNESCO-IHE program: Joint Master’s in Urban Water Engineering and
- Management (UWEM)
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- Kurita Scholarships
- BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering
- INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
- China Scholarship Council
- Korea Government Scholarships
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology.
All the Scholarships offered at AIT University are Fully Funded Scholarships. It will cover all the Expenses.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- University Fee
- Admission Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Stipend/Allowances for Housing, Meals in Campus
- Other Social, Sports Activities.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the AIT Scholarship, Please Visit the Official website of the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships.