Application is invited to apply for the University of Twente ASML Technology Scholarship In the Netherlands 2020. The University of Twente Scholarship 2020 offers a master-level degree. International students from around the are eligible to apply for the ASML Technology Scholarship to pursue a full-time 2-year master’s degree in science and technical and scientific disciplines at the University of Twente.
ASML, the world’s leading provider of lithography systems to the semiconductor industry, which manufactures complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips, offers the prestigious ASML Technology scholarship.
Every year 25 of the world’s top technical master students studying in the Netherlands are selected to receive the ASML Technology Scholarship. The ASML Technology Scholarship is open to students of all nationalities planning to earn a technical master’s degree at a university in the Netherlands.
ASML Technology Scholarship 2020
- University: University of Twente
- Country: Netherlands.
- Scholarship level: Master Scholarship in the Netherlands
- Scholarship Worth: € 5000.00 plus other benefits.
- Deadline: April 22, 2020
Field Of Study
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control
- Financial support of € 5000.00 per year for each of the two years of the full-time master.
- An ASML personal mentor who guides you in your personal development.
- A two-year professional development program.
- Introduction to ASML activities, specialists and knowledge.
To qualify for an ASML technology scholarship, applicants must meet at least the following basic requirements:
- You are a student who (almost) completed a bachelor’s degree and wants to pursue a master’s program at a Dutch university on the list of eligible master’s programs.
- You have an updated resume and
- A list of academic records from the past two years (at least 7.5 on a scale of 10) and
- Proven record of extracurricular activities showing entrepreneurship and motivation.
How To Apply
The application deadline is April 22, 2020. Include a resume with your contact details, school history, and GPA information (at least an average grade of 7.50) on your application. Application without a transcript will not be considered.