Application is invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program 2020 for international student. Bilateral program scholarship offer full and partial funded scholarship for all over the world student. This study in china scholarship 2020 offers at Wuhan University, China.
The Bilateral Program includes a total or partial scholarship established by the MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between the Chinese government and the governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations.
The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduates, general academics and senior academics Student. Interested applicant highly encouraged to apply for China Scholarship 2020.
Bilateral Program Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Country: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020.
- University: Wuhan University, China.
- Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Funding.
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Candidate Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: June 15, 2020
Funding, Scholarship Duration & Category
|Program Categories||Major Study( year)||Chinese Language Study(academic year)||Scholarship Duration (academic year)|
|Undergraduate programs||4-5||up to 2||4-7|
|Master’s programs||2-3||up to 2||2-5|
|Doctoral programs||3-4||up to 2||3-6|
|General scholar programs||up to 1||up to 1||Up to 2|
|Senior scholar programs||up to 1||up to 1||Up to 2|
The Following documents are required for a Chinese government scholarship for international student in 2020.
- Chinese government scholarship application form (in Chinese or English).
- Highest certificate diploma (photocopy)
- Academic Transcripts
- A study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Physical exam form for foreigners
- A copy of the pre-admission letter from the designated Chinese university (if available)
- A copy of the HSK certificate (if available).
- A copy of the English level certificate, such as IELTS or TOEFL (only required for applicants of the middle English program)
- Candidates must be citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health.
- have a High School Diploma under 25 when applying for undergraduate programs
- have a bachelor’s degree under 35 when applying for master’s programs
- have a master’s degree under 40 when applying for doctoral programs
- be under 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for general scholar programs
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program is a full and partially funded scholarship.
- Full Scholarship:
- Full Tuition fees
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend For Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
- Monthly Stipend For Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Monthly Stipend For Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Partial Funded Scholarship:
- One or some items of the full scholarship.
How To Apply For CSC Scholarship 2020
Step 1. Ask the issuing authorities for a study abroad in your home country to obtain the details and requirements of the Bilateral Program and submit the application as necessary. You should consult the dispatching authorities for instructions on the CGS information system and the agency number.
Step 2. Complete the online registration procedure in the CGS Information System. Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click on “Online Registration” to log in. Send, submit the Chinese government scholarship application form online and print a hard copy.
Step 3. Send all your registration documents to the shipping authorities of your country of origin before the deadline.