The application is invited to apply for the Bournemouth University scholarship for international students in 2022. This is a fully-funded scholarship program in the united kingdom in Multimodal Emotion Expressions for Virtual Avatars based in the Centre for Digital Entertainment (CDE).
The scholarship will give students the opportunity to contribute to an exciting research environment alongside other students working in the same field. The scholarship will allow the student to develop relevant technical and transferable skills while creating links with key industry partners through a placement scheme.
Bournemouth University Scholarship In UK 2022 offer for Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and related courses. This is a fully-funded Ph.D. studentship that includes a stipend of £15,225 each year to support your living costs (See More Benefits Below).
Bournemouth University Scholarship 2022
- University: Centre for Digital Entertainment, Bournemouth University
- Country: United Kingdom Scholarship Program
- Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Ph.D.)
To be considered for the fully-funded Doctoral scholarship at Bournemouth University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent qualities and be motivated to complete a Ph.D. in 4 years.
- Must demonstrate the academic potential measured in the Bachelor or Master with distinction or equivalent.
- Applicants must have an IELTS score (academic) of at least 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent).
- Applicants will be asked to submit an online application form and a proposal (approximately 1,500 words) that describes their understanding of the project they are applying for, the approach they intend to adopt, and the qualities they bring to the research community.
- Candidates must have strong computer programming skills.
- A fully funded scholarship includes a maintenance grant of £ 15,225 per year to contribute to living expenses during the course of your research, as well as a fee waiver for 48 months.
- Associated costs, such as fieldwork and conference participation, will also be covered by the scholarship.
There are two main entry points for research degrees: September and January. The deadlines for applications for each are as follows:
- For the autumn term (starting in September) – 30 June
- For the spring term (starting in January) – 31 October.
How to apply
Click the green “Apply Now” button at the top of the page and complete the online application form. You can find more guidance on applying for a postgraduate research degree in our Postgraduate Research section.