The application is invited to apply for Central European University Scholarships in 2022. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Hungary for international student. The CEU is one of the top-rated universities in Hungary. Student is eligible to apply for CEU Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral Degree Scholarships.
All expenses during the study period will be covered by Central European University Scholarships. All academic fields and majors are available under Hungary scholarship 2022. Student can choose from 50-degree programs offered in 15 academic areas. The Courses are in English.
European University Scholarships 2022
- University: Central European University
- Course Level: BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Scholarship) & 15th March 2022 (For Self Financing)
Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants of all (international) nationalities except EU / EE are eligible to apply
- Students must have at least 12 years of education for admission to undergraduate or bachelor’s degrees
- For master’s applications, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree academic record (16 years) or equivalent education for the admission requirement
- Applicants must have a master’s degree and a bachelor’s / transcript (total of 18 years) or equivalent education for a doctorate.
- Students must have excellent and good academic performance
- Language requirement: If you have a prior degree in English, it may be excused and your letter of proficiency in English will be accepted.
Following expenses will be cover by Central European University Scholarships in Hungary.
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend to assist with housing and living costs
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Center for Religious Studies
How to Apply
The application process is online. The official website for the CEU scholarship is provided below. To apply, visit the Official website of the CEU University Scholarship.