The application is now to apply for chancellor international scholarship 2020 at the University of Warwick. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for a fully-funded scholarship in UK 2020 for international student. Student who interested to obtain a doctoral degree is encouraged to apply for Study in the UK abroad scholarship program.
A total of 30 united kingdom scholarships for international students in 2020 available under chancellor’s scholarship program. This international abroad scholarship is very competitive and award based on student academic excellence and good research potential.
All student expenses and tuition fees at Warwick university covered by scholarship organization. The last date Warwick university scholarships for international students is 16th January 2020.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- University: University of Warwick
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities are eligible to apply
- Course: Ph.D. Scholarship in the UK
- Course Type: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 30
- Deadline: 16th January 2020
About Warwick University
The University of Warwick is a research university located in Coventry, between Warwickshire and Midlands, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government ambition to expand higher education.
Warwick University Scholarships 2020 Criteria
To apply for the Chancellor Scholarship 2020, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from all over the world can apply.
- Students of any discipline can apply for scholarships.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded for the next academic year.
- Students enrolled in an MPhil / Ph.D. at Warwick University can apply for the first year of enrollment.
Chancellor Scholarship 2020 coverage
Chancellor Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded UK scholarship program; The applicant will receive the following commercial coverage during the program:
- The scholarship will cover the applicant’s tuition fees.
- Duration of funding: 3.5 years for new students; 2.5 years for the current one and one year for the doctorate students
- A maintenance grant will also be provided.
Chancellor’s Scholarship Deadline
The last application date for the chancellor scholarship Warwick university scholarship is January 16, 2020, at 23:59.
How to Apply For Chancellor Scholarship 2020
To apply for the Chancellor Scholarship 2020, you must complete an online application form. More details about the application are mentioned in the official link mentioned at the bottom of the page.