The application is invited to apply for Changzhou University scholarships 2022 for outstanding international students. This is a fully-funded Chinese university scholarship and Changzhou University is rewarding an International merit scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for the 2022 academic session.
This scholarship will be awarded based on the student’s academic achievement. Each application is automatically reviewed for merit-based scholarships based on student academic success, community involvement, and other achievements. No additional application is required.
Changzhou City is located in southern Jiangsu Province, with a population of over 4.7 million. The city has been blessed with a 3,200-year history and a highly developed economy. With its rich cultural relic resources and pleasant surroundings, it is one of the most attractive cities in China to study, live, invest and work.
Changzhou University Scholarships 2022
- University: Changzhou University, China
- Country: China Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduates, Master & PhD
- Deadline: June 2022
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the International Merit Scholarship from Changzhou University in China.
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for full-time undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies at Changzhou University, China.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must provide evidence that they meet the minimum language proficiency requirements at Changzhou University.
- CZU Undergraduate Scholarship
- Full scholarship: 14,000 CNY/Year Partial scholarship: 9000CNY/Year
- CZU Postgraduate Scholarship
- Master Student: 20,000CNY/Year Doctoral Student: 30,000CNY/Year
Applicants are required to submit the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
How to apply
Each application is automatically reviewed for merit-based scholarships based on student academic success and other achievements. No additional application is required.