Application is invited to apply for Coca Cola Summer Internship Program 2021. Embark on your quest to Create Value with CCI’s Summer Internship Program. All male and female student is eligible to apply for ICCI Coca-Cola Summer Internship Program 2021.
Through our exciting 6 weeks Internship journey you will be given an opportunity to work with the world’s top beverage brand, build your leadership skills while being a part of real-time projects with extensive coaching and support from a line manager and mentoring from CCI’s young enthusiastic leaders.
With CCI’s investment in young talent, you’ll be offered to combine your technical education with applied work experience in your chosen career field, strengthen your analytical and management abilities, and meet other candidates from across the country.
ICCI Coca Cola Summer Internship Program 2021
- Company: Coca Cola
- Stipend: 20,000
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Deadline: 22nd June 2021
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a real-world problem solver with a get-the-job attitude.
- Is passionate about what he does and wants to create value by working for brands consumed by millions of people every day.
- Is an ambitious and confident person.
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0
- Are you a junior or senior bachelor’s or master’s degree student?
- Must be active in extracurricular activities.
Applicants belong to any Academic disciple are eligible for this internship.
List of Scholarships
- Government Of Pakistan Jinnah Scholarships For Sri Lankan Students
- NTS Commonwealth General Scholarships
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students,
- IPBA Scholarships
- The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Ph.D. Foreign Scholarships
- Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust Scholarships
- University of Sussex Pakistan Scholarships
- United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP)
- The Project for Human Resource Development Scholarship by Japanese Grant Aid (JDS)
Griffith University International Student Excellence Scholarship
- HEC Need-Based Scholarships
- State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarships for Graduate Students
- OGDCL Need-Based Scholarships for Masters Program through HEC
How To Apply
The Application process is Online. You need to apply on the Coca-Cola Website. To Apply Please visit the official link to Coca Cola Summer Internship.