Application is invited to apply for Colombia Government Foreigners Scholarship 2022. This is a fully-funded international scholarship program for a foreign student. The Colombia Foreigners Scholarship open for all nationality student around the world.
The Colombia Government Scholarship covers all student expenses during the study period. You will study in Colombia Educational institutes. 50 International Scholarships will be Provided.
The Colombia Foreigners Scholarship open for Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree. There is No Application Fee Required to apply for this Scholarship Program.
Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
- Country: Colombia
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D., Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
The Colombian government scholarship will cover all expenses. This is a fully-funded scholarship as details are provided below:
- Monthly Allowance: Concession of $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition Fee: 100% coverage of all tuition fees.
- Stipend for books and materials: Scholarship of $ 401,321 COP, one time, at the beginning of the academic program
- Health insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the study period.
- Books and Supplies: ($ 425,400) for books and supplies.
- Installation costs: Concession ($ 425,400) once at the beginning of the studies.
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of admission to the Colombian university
- In addition, scores related to the command of the Spanish language
- Academic essay on the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Certified copies of academic records
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health certificate
Apply for the grant from the Government of Colombia. You must meet the eligibility criteria provided below:
- You must be a foreign citizen
- You must not be over 50
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it is equivalent on the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship.
- You must send the required documents in physical format to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You must send up to 3 letters of admission.
The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.
How to Apply
You have to fill the Online Application Form. To apply for the Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Colombia Scholarship 2021-2022.
Also Check: Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2022