Application is invited to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the largest and most prestigious international scholarship schemes in the world. This is a fully-funded United kingdom scholarship program for international students.
The CSC awards around 700 scholarships and fellowships for postgraduate study and professional development to Commonwealth citizens each year. The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is Funded by the Government of UK and UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
Since it was established in 1959, over 30,000 individuals have held a Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship – 28,500 of them were funded by the UK government, through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC).
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Commonwealth Country
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 9 April 2021
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Have been received refugee status from an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if required, in early September/October 2021.
- You must have at least a second-class superior standard (2: 1), or a second-class diploma and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Candidates have not studied in other European countries before.
- Approved round-trip airfare from your residence in the United States to the United Kingdom and return after the award expires.
- Approved full monthly installments.
- Monthly stipend to charge £ 1,110 per month, or £ 1,362 per month for those at universities within the London metropolitan area (quoted fees for 2019-2020 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Financing the thesis by the completion rate of a thesis
- Study tours in other countries or within the UK are also free
Schemes Offered by Commonwealth
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered in 6 development themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening world peace, security, and governance
- Building resilience and responding to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
For a full list of eligible courses, visit the CSC website
- I India
Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
How To Apply
You have to Apply Online for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021. To Apply Visit the Official Link.