Application is now open to apply for Denmark government scholarships for non-EU students for the academic years of 2022. The Danish Government Scholarship 2022 for international student offer bachelor, master and doctoral study in Denmark scholarship. This is the best opportunity for students to study abroad for free.
The interested applicant only applies in one-degree program bachelor, master, or doctoral. Student citizen of outside European countries is eligible to apply for Denmark scholarship 2022. The scholarships are administered by Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
There are a total of 8 universities in Denmark are participating in Denmark’s government scholarship for a foreign student. Danish institutions of higher education (universities only) receive a limited number of government scholarships each year to finance highly qualified higher education students from non-EU / EEA countries and Switzerland.
Danish Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Master & Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries outside Europe
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
Denmark Scholarship 2022 Criteria
This is a general eligibility criterion. To qualify for a scholarship, you must:
- Undergraduate students from countries outside the EU / EEA and Switzerland.
- Citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a complete higher education program
- A limited time residence permit has been granted in Denmark due to education
Also Check: How To Apply & Get France Student Visa?
List of Denmark Universities
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Danish scholarships for international students are partial scholarships and, therefore, do not cover full expenses, such as air tickets. It will cover:
- Total or partial tuition fee Exemptions and/or subsidies to cover your living costs.
- However, as scholarships are administered by each institution of higher education, you should consult the institution of your choice for more details.
- The scholarships are administered by Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
The last date in most universities for government scholarship in Denmark varies from February to March 2021. The approximate deadline is March 31, 2021.
How to apply
You must apply online for the Danish Government Scholarship 2022. Select a scholarship from the Danish government for international students.