Application is invited to apply for the Emile Boutmy Science Po University scholarship in France for the academic year 2021. The Emile Boutmy scholarship for an international student is to undertake a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. Degree from Science Po University.
Student from all over the world outside from the European Union is eligible to apply for international France scholarship 2021. The duration of Emile Boutmy bachelor scholarship 3 years, Master Science Po University scholarship 2 years, and doctoral scholarship duration will be 3 years.
All academic fields will be taught in English, knowledge of french languages not required. All major fields and disciplines are available under Emile Boutmy Science Po University scholarship in France.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021
- Country: Paris, France
- University: Science Po University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD
- Deadline: Dec 6, 2020 (Master, Ph.D. Degree), Feb 28, 2021 (Bachelor Degree)
List of Academic Majors
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Law School
- Urban School
- Doctoral School
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be first-time candidates from a country outside the European Union, whose domicile does not register taxes within the European Union and who have been admitted to the Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF …) unless the jury decides otherwise.
- This scholarship is awarded on merit and according to the type of profile desired for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded – applicants must indicate their desire to apply directly to the online bachelor’s or master’s form.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France offers scholarships for Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship to France for Bachelors:
- A scholarship of € 7,300 per year during the three years of the degree, plus a scholarship to cover part of the € 5,000 annual cost of living.
- A tuition grant of € 7,300, €5,000, and €3,000 per year during the three years of the degree.
Emile Boutmy scholarship to study a master’s degree in France:
- A grant of € 10,000 per year to cover the tuition fees for the two years of the master’s degree.
- A Tuition Grant of € 5,000 per year during the two years of the master’s degree.
Note: Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in the “Financial Information” section of their Sciences Po application.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship
The application process is online. To apply for the scholarship, you need to visit the official website of the Emile Boutmy Science Po scholarship.