The application is invited to apply for the EPFL School of Life Sciences Summer Research Program. The EPFL internship is a fully-funded international internship program in Switzerland for a foreign student. All Undergraduates and Graduate is eligible to apply for the EPFL Research Internship Program.
EPFL Internship Open to Bachelor and Master students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering. Join these research groups and experience what it means to be part of the thriving science community in Switzerland.
The Program will start in the 2nd week of July. The Duration of the EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland is Three-Month. There are no application fees and the most important thing IELTS is not required.
EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland
- Country: Switzerland
- University: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Internship Duration: 3 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th Nov 2020
Also Check: University of Waterloo Canada Scholarships 2021
- Any student of any nationality from around the world is qualified.
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program.
- Students enrolled in doctoral programs are not eligible.
- Open to undergraduate and master’s students.
- At the time of enrollment, candidates must be enrolled in the second year of bachelor’s degree or higher.
EPFL is a fully-funded international internship in Swizterland for all undergraduate and master’s students. Selected students will receive the following:
For IT, computer engineering, telecommunications or electrical engineering: monthly allowance of CHF 1,600 to cover your living and living expenses, travel expenses to and from Switzerland will be reimbursed.
For any field of engineering, science, and technology: Monthly Living allowance of CHF 1,600 to cover your living and living expenses, travel expenses to and from Switzerland will be Refunded.
For life sciences and related fields: The monthly allowance of 3200 Swiss francs will be reimbursed over the period of two months to cover living and living expenses, travel expenses to and from Switzerland.
- BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Any field of Engineering, Science, and Technology.
- Life Sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology, and related fields.
How to Apply
The entire application process is online. To apply, visit the EPFL Internship Official Website. For computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications, or electrical engineering (Visit Here). For Life Sciences & Related Fields (Visit Here).