Application is invited to apply for Fer-Garb Scholarship 2020/21 at University College London. Fer-Garb UCL Scholarship offer full international tuition fees, living stipends to all foreign student. University College London scholarships for international students requested application for full-time master degrees.
UCL scholarship applications from foreign students who have been accepted to study in the Master’s Program in Art History at UCL, preferably with an interest in taking a course that includes modern and contemporary art. The scholarship was created for three consecutive years and will finance one student per year for three years.
The scholarship will allow the best students with financial needs to fulfill their potential and will cover tuition and living costs for one year of full-time study. To apply for a scholarship abroad, you should have already been offered a place on the UCL Master in Art History, according to the normal application procedure.
Fer-Garb Scholarship 2020/21
- University: University College London
- Country: Study in the UK
- Scholarship level: Masters Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: Full international tuition fees, living stipends
- Deadline: 27th April 2020
To be considered for the Fer-Garb Scholarship for master Studies at University College London, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who wish to advance their educational career at UCL, with good academic credentials.
- Applicants must receive a full-time admission to study a Master of Arts in History at University College London for the 2020 academic session.
- Applicants must write a statement indicating their desire to be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating how he/she meets the objectives of the scholarship and the reasons for wanting to pursue the course of study at UCL.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to interact with people of different cultures, religions, and races.
Following Documents are required for Fer-Garb UCL university college London scholarships for overseas students.
- A statement indicating the desire to be considered for the scholarship, showing how you meet the objectives of the scholarship and your reasons for wanting to pursue this specific study program in the UCL Department of Art History. (approximately 500 words)
- An updated resume
- Your transcripts
How to apply
Applicants must apply online for the UCL International scholarship award having been offered received for admission to study the eligible course at UCL by sending an email to [email protected] before the application deadline.