Application is invited to apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship In Germany for International Students 2021. The Friedrich Ebert foundation Germany scholarship 2021 offering bachelor, master and diploma scholarship. This is a highly ranked scholarship in Germany for international student after the DAAD scholarship.
An applicant who interested in Friedrich Ebert Foundation scholarship must belong from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. Students in any field are eligible to apply, if they demonstrate excellent academic or academic merit, wish to study in Germany, are engaged and live according to the values of social democracy.
Every year Friedrich Ebert Foundation grant 40 scholarship to study in Germany for free. Scholarships are awarded to high-performing students and include a comprehensive seminar program to help improve applicants’ social and academic skills. The individual support of a liaison lecturer on the site is another benefit of sponsorship.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- No. of Scholarship: 40 Scholarships Each Year
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship, Doctoral Degree Scholarships
- Deadline:30 Nov 2021/31 May 2022
- Excellent academic or academic merit (when necessary: tests of the first series of academic results)
- Social and political participation and commitment to the values of social democracy.
- Responsible, motivated and reliable individuals willing to commit to the Foundation’s network
- Sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are taught in English.
Friedrich Foundation International Bachelor Scholarships in Germany and Masters Scholarships in Germany will cover the following expenses, such as:
- Monthly scholarship of 750 euros in a bachelor’s degree, diploma, magister or state program
- A monthly scholarship of 850 euros in the master’s.
- Health insurance costs are financed and people with a child receive a family allowance of 276 euros.
- The scholarship does not need to be reimbursed.
How to apply for a scholarship in Germany:
You must apply online and complete the online application form. There are some steps to follow. The official website link is provided below.