The application now open to apply for the gate Cambridge scholarship 2021. An applicant who willing to pursue a master’s and degree at Cambridge university scholarships 2021 are encouraged to apply. This is a fully-funded scholarship in the UK for international students’
University of Cambridge study abroad scholarship program sponsored by Bill and Melinda gates foundation scholarship 2021. This is one of the largest abroad scholarship programs in the world. Student all over the world is eligible for this Gates Cambridge scholarship (gpa). All academic fields and majors are available under gate scholarship 2021 at Cambridge University.
A total of 80 fully funded scholarship in the UK offer through Cambridge scholarship 2021 for the international student. This is the best opportunity for a foreign student to study in the UK for free. The application submits after the deadline will not consider for a scholarship.
Gate Scholarship 2021
- Country: UK
- University: Cambridge University
- Funded by: Bill Gates & Melinda Gates
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 7 January 2021 (For International). 14th Oct 2020 (For USA Citizens)
Also Check: Osaka University Japan Scholarship 2021 (Funded)
Gate Cambridge Scholarship Coverage
The Bill Gates International Student Scholarship is a fully-funded Cambridge Scholarship. It covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional and discretionary funding.
- University compounding fee at the appropriate rate.
- Tuition fees for master and doctoral program
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£ 17,500 for 12 months at the rate of 2020-21; proportional to courses less than 12 months) – for a doctorate.
- An economic airline ticket at the beginning and end of the course.
- Visa entry costs and the cost of the immigration health surcharge
- Academic Development Funding: Up to £ 500 to £ 2,000, depending on the duration of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance: Up to £ 10,120 for a first child and up to £ 4,320 for a second child (rate 2020-21). No financing is provided to a partner.
- Fieldwork: You can apply to maintain your normal maintenance permit while in the fieldwork as part of your doctorate.
- Maternity and paternity funding: if necessary, you can apply for up to six months to continue your studies and receive your maintenance allowance during this period.
- Online application
- Gates Cambridge Statement
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge reference
- For more information on registration materials (CLICK HERE)
You can apply for a Bill Gates scholarship for international students if you:
- Citizen of any country outside the UK.
- Apply for one of the following full-time residential courses at the University of Cambridge:
- MSc / MLitt
- Postgraduate course (Masters)
- You can quickly check the eligibility check (CLICK HERE)
Available fields and majors
For admission in 2021, Gates Cambridge offers scholarships to candidates in all academic disciplines available at the University of Cambridge. The following are just examples. All academic fields are available.
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
How to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021
You can apply online for the Gates foundation scholarship. The link and the official link below are given.