Application is invited to apply for The GEC Entrepreneurs for a sustainable Textile Award 2022. The mandate of the Global Entrepreneurship Center (GEC) is to increase the number of successful startups that expand and become commercially successful.
GEC supports transformative companies with a focus on sustainable technologies (SusTech) to achieve circularity, the global climate goals of the Paris Agreement, and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
GEC supports and brings the world’s best SusTech entrepreneurs to market through a unique 360 ° scaling service, thereby creating the economy of the future. The Total awarded value: 350.000 €
To identify innovation champions with transformative potential, the GEC will award the innovation prize in the textile sector in the following areas:
- Material and/or product innovation,
- Process and logistics innovation,
- Recycling innovation,
- Business model innovation.
You can apply for the following two categories
- Technical Textiles
- Fashion Textiles
The GEC assessment covers the following criteria:
- Business viability,
- Market potential,
- Direct and indirect impact on the achievement of the global climate targets of the Paris Accord, on the Achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, on the Implementation of Circular Economy Concepts
Oct 15- Dec 31, 2021: Application window. Basic information and a company deck are required. Applicants will be contacted in a second step to provide further information about the company.
Dec 1 – Feb 28, 2022: Applications review by GEC team and Jury. Pre-selected candidates will be recontacted to provide further information for assessment. March 6, 2022: Announcement of the Award winners
- 1st Prize valued at 200.000 €
- 2nd Prize valued at 100.000 €
- 3rd Prize valued at 50.000 €
For More Information Please Check the Official Source And Apply for an Award.