Application is invited to apply for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance) Call for applications in 2023. Germany Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 Funded by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
This is a fully-funded DAAD master’s scholarship in Germany for international students. Interested applicant from developing countries is eligible to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023. The scholarship program is open to graduates from developing countries in the field of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics, and public administration
DAAD scholarship In Germany 2023 will cover all student expenses and master’s tuition fees. All courses will be taught in English languages. The thing there is no application fees for this study abroad Germany scholarship program.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (No Application Fee)
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 31st July 2023
Participants must have a first university degree or equivalent. The most recent college degree must be earned in the past six years.
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is open to graduates in the areas of social science, political science, law, economics, and public administration. It must be from a developing country.
Applications must be sent in German or English. All master’s courses have additional requirements that the candidate must meet.
DAAD offers fully-funded scholarships to international students in Germany, covering all expenses. The benefits of the scholarship are presented below.
- Monthly Stipend 850 €
- Contributions to health insurance in Germany
- Appropriate round-trip travel permit
- Scholarship for study and research.
- Monthly rental allowance, where applicable,
- Allowances for spouses and/or children, when applicable
- 6-month German course from April 2022 to September 2022. The language course is held at selected institutes in Germany and generally not at the universities of the selected master’s programs.
Academic Fields & Study Subjects
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Master of Development and Governance
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Management in Non-Profit- Organisations
- Development Studies
- Master of Governance and Public Policy
- Master of Public Management (MPM)
Note: Students can enroll in a maximum of the 2 universities and 2 courses listed above.
The last date to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 in Germany is July 31, 2023. Applications will run from June 1 to July 31, 2023.
How to Apply For DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
Step 1: Complete the DAAD Application form for Research Grants and Study Scholarships (annex 2) once, indicating your first and second preferred study programs.
Step 2: Write a single letter of motivation justifying your choice of the two university courses.
Step 3: Submit the completed DAAD scholarship form, along with the letter of motivation and required documents listed below, to both of the universities you have chosen. Do NOT send these documents to DAAD.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.