Application is invited to apply for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance) Call for applications 2021. Germany Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2021 Funded by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
This is a fully-funded DAAD master scholarship in Germany for international student. Interested applicant from developing countries is eligible to apply for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2021. The scholarship program is open to graduates from developing countries in the field of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics and in public administration
DAAD scholarship In Germany 2021 will cover the all student expenses and master tuition fees. All courses will be taught in English languages. The most thing there is no application fees for this study abroad Germany scholarship program.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (No Application Fee)
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 31st July 2020
- Participants must have the first university degree or equivalent.
- The most recent college degree must be earned in the past six years.
- The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is open to graduates in the areas of social science, political science, law, economics, and public administration.
- It must be from a developing country.
- Applications must be sent in German or English.
- All master’s courses have additional requirements that the candidate must meet.
DAAD offers fully-funded scholarships to international students in Germany, covering all expenses. The benefits of the scholarship are presented below.
- Monthly Stipend 850 €
- Contributions to health insurance in Germany
- Appropriate round-trip travel permit
- Scholarship for study and research.
- Monthly rental allowance, where applicable,
- Allowances for spouses and / or children, when applicable
- 6-month German course from April 2021 to September 2021. The language course is held at selected institutes in Germany and generally not at the universities of the selected master’s programs.
Academic Fields & Study Subjects
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Master of Development and Governance
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Management in Non-Profit- Organisations
- Development Studies
- Master of Governance and Public Policy
- Master of Public Management (MPM)
Note: Student can enroll in a maximum of the 2 universities and 2 courses listed above.
The last date to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2021 in Germany is July 31, 2020. Applications will run from June 1 to July 31, 2020.
How to Apply For DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
The application process is shown below in the official announcement. There are also complete step-by-step guidelines. Visit the official website listed below.
Also Check: Google AdCamp EMEA Internship 2020 (Fully Paid)