Application is invited to apply for Heriot-Watt University Dubai scholarships 2020. Heriot-Watt University offers 12 different kinds of scholarship for international student. Every scholarship has its own criteria and benefits. In this post, we only explain the International Students Scholarship at Heriot-Watt University.
Heriot-Watt University appreciates the investment that students will make in their education and, to help ease this financial burden, is able to offer the scholarships listed below to applicants and students who qualify on the Dubai Campus.
Heriot-Watt University International Students Scholarship 2020
- University: Heriot-Watt University.
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: up to 50% of the tuition fee.
- Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Registration is open to international students.
- Scholarships will be awarded for undergraduate and graduate courses in any discipline offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a qualification diploma from a recognized university.
- Applicants generally must meet all entry requirements for this requirement.
- English language requirement: enrollment and courses will be in English. Therefore, the candidate must have a very good command of the English language.
A special International Student Scholarship of up to 50% of the tuition fee will be offered to a maximum of 50 students.
Other Heriot-Watt University Scholarship
- Early Application Discount
- Full Advance Fee Payment Discount
- Corporate Companies Discount
- Alumni Scholarship
- Family Scholarship
- International Students Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship
- Edinburgh Business School – Shaping ‘Women Entrepreneurs’ Scholarship
- Petroleum Engineering Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Community Engagement Scholarship
How to apply:
To apply for the Scholarship, applicants must enroll in the undergraduate and graduate program to study on the Heriot-Watt Dubai campus. Applicants must be ready to submit the previous transcripts to the university.