Application is invited to apply for Maastricht university holland-high potential scholarship 2021. Applicants interested to study in Holland and want to obtain a master’s degree with holland university scholarship 2021 are encouraged to apply. UM-Holland High Potential Scholarship 2021 award grant of €29000 which will cover student tuition fees and living expenses.
Maastricht university masters scholarship 2021 open for all international student living outside of Europe. A variety of academic disciplines available for master’s degree programs under holland scholarship for non-EEA international students. It requests to apply as soon as possible for a master’s degree scholarship in holland 2021. The application receives after the deadline will not consider for the Netherland master scholarship 2021.
The University of Maastricht is a public university in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Founded in 1976, it is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. In 2013, almost 16,000 students studied at the University of Maastricht, 47% of whom were foreigners, with more than 3,200 employees.
Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2021
- Country: Holland
- Institution: Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible to apply (Except EU countries)
- Course Introduced: Master’s
- Deadline: February 1st, 2021
Holland Scholarship 2021 Criteria:
To apply for a master’s degree scholarship in the Netherlands, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international applicants are eligible to apply for the Netherlands scholarship 2021, except the EU / EEA.
- The applicant meets the requirements to obtain an entry visa and a residence permit for the Netherlands.
- The candidate must meet the admission requirement for the master’s program for which he has applied.
- Candidate applying for the scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree to proceed with a master’s program.
- The applicant’s age must not exceed 35 years.
- You have never participated in any degree program in the Netherlands.
Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 Coverage
The Maastricht University scholarship will cover the following expenses during the scholarship program:
- Cost of living (€ 12,350 – 13 months)
- Cost of living (€ 23,750 – 25 months)
- Health insurance will be provided during the scholarship program
- Visa application costs (€ 171) will be covered.
- Tuition fees (€ 13,800, € 15,500 or € 16,800, depending on the rate of your study program)
- Pre-academic training costs of (€ 695)
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s program
- 25 months for a two-year Master’s program
Maastricht University Master Program
The faculty are available in the Maastricht University scholarship 2021: For Faculty course detail please click here.
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- School of Business and Economics
How to apply for UM-Holland Scholarship 2021
To apply for the UM-Holland High Potential Scholarship 2021, you must cover the following steps:
- First, you must enroll in one of the master’s programs offered in the scholarship.
- After submitting your application through the student’s link, you will receive a student identification number.
- The identification number will be required to submit an application form.
- You must complete an online application form to apply for the Maastricht University 2021 scholarship.
- Upload all necessary documents requested in the registration form.