The scholarship application period of the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship is started now. Students from more than 70 countries can apply for a fully-funded Hungary scholarship funded by the Hungary Government for the 2022 academic years.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship starts every year in January. You can check the additional scholarship detail and more about the application system here. Below are the Hungaricum scholarship infographics for a better understanding of the application process.
Why Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship?
Why Hungary and Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship? To find out read the story of Dana, who began to study Medical Biotechnology after receiving a Hungary government scholarship. Take a look at Dana’s experience and find out whether you also want to apply for this fully-funded scholarship.
I have started my Bachelor’s studies at the National Polytechnic University of Ukraine in 2015 and receive a fully funded Hungarian government scholarship in 2016. After receiving a scholarship I start my studies at Pécs University in Medical Biotechnology field. When I decided to study Hungary I made a list of every possible advantage to study in this country. Here is some of the most basic advantage to study abroad in Hungary.
- You get the chance to study free in well-known universities in Hungary.
- As we all know Hungary is part of the European Union, so any degree earned from Hungary will be recognized all over the world.
- Hungary is a beautiful country with a well-developed structure that makes it easy to travel in other European countries.
- The capital of Hungary Budapest is one the best study destination for an international student, and other university cities like Pécs, Szeged, Debrecen, Gyor or Miskolc also famous to attract student worldwide.
These advantages are the ones you probably already know; but after living in this country for more than a year, I can say that there is much more behind.
Hungary Government Scholarships
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2022
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
Find out Other detail about the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship and How To Apply.