The International Monetary Fund (IMF) Invited all international student to apply for Free online courses. All interested student regardless of nationality is eligible to enroll in Free online courses from The International Monetary Fund. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization based in Washington, D.C., consisting up of 189 countries that work to promote global monetary cooperation and ensure financial stability.
There is no application fees for International Monetary Fund Free online courses. The IMF training program includes topics covering macroeconomic analysis, monetary and fiscal policy, macro-financial linkages, the balance of payments issues, markets, and financial institutions, as well as statistical and legal structures in these areas.
The IMF’s online learning program receives financial support from the Government of Japan. Browse free online courses on a variety of topics. The International Monetary Fund courses below can be audited for free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee.
IMF Free Online Courses 2021
- Organization: IMF (International Monetary Fund)
- Country: United States of America
- No. of Courses: 22
- Deadline: No Deadline
List of IMF Courses
- Financial Development and Financial Inclusion
- Foundations of Central Bank Law
- إصلاح دعم الطاقة
- Public Sector Debt Statistics
- Financial programming and policies, part two: designing a program
- Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- Macroeconomic management in resource-rich countries
- RA-GAP VAT Gap Estimation Model
- Financial Market Analysis
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 1: Macroeconomic Accounts & Analysis
- Macroeconomic Management in Resource-Rich Countries
- Energy Subsidy Reform
- Public Financial Management
- Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 2: Program Design
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- All international students from any country are eligible for IMF online courses.
- No educational restrictions. All courses are available
- Without age criteria.
What Is The Benefits Of IMF Courses?
- Obtain certification from the Top International organization.
- Learn at home.
- No registration fee is required.
- Free online courses, as well as some paid courses.
- Total exemption from the registration fee.
- The access mode is online.
- Digital Certificates.
Cost of an IMF certificate
The courses are free, but if you want a certificate, the certificate will cost around $ 25.
How to apply for IMF courses
The registration process is very simple. You just need to register for the course. The link to the online application is provided below.