The Application is now open to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship for international student. Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Higher Education Authority (HEA).
The Ireland government scholarship is offered to undertake Bachelors’s, Masters’s, MPhil or Doctoral Degree from the Irish Higher Educational Universities in any academic Discipline. This is a fully-funded Irish Scholarship that will cover all student expenses.
Approximately a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Irish Government International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
- Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, MPhil, Doctorate
- No. of Scholarships: 60
- Deadline: 26th March 2021
- All international students from countries outside the EU.
- The selected fellows are expected to begin their studies in September / October 2021.
- Possess excellence (academic, personal, professional, creative)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extracurricular activities (eg, humanitarian work; local, national, international politics; arts; sports).
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses for participants listed below. Successful students will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
Fields & Majors
- Social Science
List of Universities Under Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
How To Apply For The Irish Government Scholarship
All applications must be submitted online before the deadline. To apply for the scholarship, visit the official website of the Irish Government Scholarship Program.