Application is invited to apply for John Fisher High Performance (HPC) Scholarships 2020 In Scotland at University in Edinburgh. This is tuition fees award Full-time High-Performance Computing with Data Science scholarship program. All international student is eligible to apply for Study abroad Scotland scholarship 2020.
Each scholarship will be worth 50% of the applicant’s tuition fee and will be valid for one academic year for full-time students or for the prescribed period for part-time students. Your scholarship will be deducted from your tuition. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit to students of all accepted nationalities for admission to the Master of HPC or Master of HPC with Data Science.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of the oldest universities in Scotland. The university has five main campuses in the city of Edinburgh, and many of the buildings in the old town belong to the university.
John Fisher High Performance (HPC) Scholarships 2020
- University: The University of Edinburgh
- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship level: Graduate (Master)
- Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition Fees Reduction
- Deadline: 15th June 2020
To be considered for John Fisher High-Performance Computing Masters scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic session at the University of Edinburgh, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who have received admission to the Master in High-Performance Computing or the Master in High Performance with Data Science before the scholarship term is eligible to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant second class degree in a relevant course from a recognized or equivalent institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate a great passion for learning and must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing student conduct at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must have the minimum English requirements necessary to be admitted to the University of Edinburgh.
How To Apply
To access the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that after submitting an application for admission, it may take up to five business days for all system verifications to complete and access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located at EUCLID and can be accessed through MyEd, our information portal on the Web, at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your university username and password. If you need help, go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance