Application is invited to apply for The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships 2022. All international students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Sweden Scholarships 2022. There is No Application Fee Needed. Karolinska University offers Tuition-Free Scholarship to Selected Students from EU/NON-EU.
There are many Swedish, European, and international foundations that offer scholarships and grants. The rules for different grants and subsidies may vary: some are to help defray living expenses, some are to fund tuition fees (for non-EU / EEA citizens), and some can be used for various educational expenses.
Karolinska Institutet offers a handful of scholarships for outstanding students who have been admitted to one of the Global Master Programs beginning each fall semester. The number of scholarships varies from year to year, but there is a maximum of 10 scholarships per year, distributed to all Global Master Programs.
The competition is fierce, with approximately 1,500 international students applying for the scholarship annually.
The Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships 2022
- Country: Sweden
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- University Name: Karolinska University Sweden
- Deadline: 17th Jan, 2022
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must:
- have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022
- be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- have paid the application fee by 1 February 2022
- fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for
Only first-year students are eligible to apply.
The selection process is based on an overall evaluation of the candidate’s curriculum and qualifications that are submitted through UniversityAdmissions and evaluated in relation to applying to a Global KI master’s program. Students will be notified in person.
Global Master’s scholarship cover
The KI Global Masters Scholarship covers tuition only (or part of the tuition for programs only partially offered by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living, and other costs must be covered by other funds.
Also, please note that the KI Global Masters Scholarship only covers tuition for students enrolled in a Global Masters Program here at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
Important dates – KI Global Master’s Scholarships
- Application for our Global Master’s programmes opens: 18 October 2021
- Application deadline: 17 January 2022
- Last date to pay application fee and submit supporting documents: 1 February 2022
- Apply for the KI Global programmes scholarship at this page: 18 October 2021 – 17 January 2022
- Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 7 April 2022
- Notification of selection for the scholarship: 29 April 2022
How To Apply
Applicants need to apply Online. To Apply Please visit the Official Link To Karolinska Global Master’s Scholarships 2022.