Application is now open to apply for Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship In Indonesian 2021 for international students. Indonesia Ministry of Education and Culture offers free study abroad international scholarships for bachelor, master, and Ph.D. degree programs. It is a fully-funded Indonesia Government scholarship for a foreign student.
All the student expenses and tuition fees covered by the Government of Indonesia. The Indonesian scholarship 2021 offers a variety of academic fields such as Humanities, Engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science. The scholarship is offered to future students from developing countries to obtain their bachelor’s & master’s degrees at one of the 16 leading universities in Indonesia.
The duration of the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship 2021 for bachelor degree scholarship is 8 semesters and for the master degree 4 semesters. The KNB scholarship opens the opportunity to experience life in a nation with the greatest cultural diversity in the world while studying and earning a master’s degree.
Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Indonesia
- Scholarship Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 7th May 2021
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (the master’s holder is not eligible for registration).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS score (or other proof of certified English proficiency) 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must complete the online application form.
- Before leaving for Indonesia, the selected candidates must sign the Declaration.
- Scholarship letter and contract prepared by KNB Scholarship management.
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang KNB scholarship is a completely free and fully funded scholarship for international students. All expenses will be fully funded, such as:
- A grant of the IDR 1,250,000 agreement will be awarded to new students when arrival in Indonesia
- By taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will receive only a living allowance of 2,550,000 IDR per month;
- uring the Master’s Program, KNB students will receive a monthly scheme Subsidy as detailed below:
- IDR 2,550,000 Lifetime allowance
- IDR 400,000 Research Grant
- IDR 350,000 allocation of books
- Health insurance with a maximum monthly premium of 200,000 IDR
- Roundtrip international air tickets (economy class) from the international airport from the student’s country of origin to Indonesia including local transportation to the host university.
Available Programs in Indonesia Scholarship
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education
Indonesia Scholarship Schedule
- The result of the selection will be announced in the first week of June 2021.
- The deadline for confirmation is July 6, 2021.
- Students are expected to arrive in Jakarta on August 5, 2021.
How to apply for the Indonesian KNB scholarship:
The application process is completely online. The details of the application are provided below. Please see the official website link below.