Application is invited to apply for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS) in Netherlands 2020. The Leiden Netherlands excellence scholarship offers a full-time master scholarship for international student. The aim of Netherland scholarship 2020 to attract brilliant student and provide the opportunity to study in Netherland.
Leiden University Scholarship offers all programs for master scholarship Except LLM Advanced Studies programs all over the world student. The scholarship will cover € 10000 of the tuition fee & € 15000 of the tuition fee for the master program.
The University of Leiden is a public research university in Leiden, the Netherlands. Founded in 1575 by William, the Prince of Orange as a reward to the city of Leiden for his defense against the Spanish attacks during the Eighty Years War, is the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands.
Leiden University Netherlands Scholarship 2020
- Host University: Leiden University
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Scholarship Coverage: Tuition Fees
- Course Level: Netherlands Master Scholarship
- Eligibility: All International Student
- Deadline: 1st March 2020
- Scholarships will not be awarded to candidates who have already obtained a master’s degree from the University of Leiden.
- Scholarships cannot be awarded to students who will follow an LLM (non-advanced) program at the University of Leiden.
- It is not possible to combine the LExS with another scholarship funded by the University of Leiden.
- It is not possible to combine the LExS with another full scholarship from an external provider.
- Study Program Requirements: Candidates for all master’s programs at the University of Leiden, with the exception of LLM (non-advanced) programs.
- Nationality Requirements
- For non-EEA / EFTA citizens * who apply for a master’s degree program at the University of Leiden. See additional notes for UK students below.
- For students of all nationalities who enroll in the LLM or MSC Advanced Studies program in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Academic requirements: Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study program.
- Apply online to join a master’s program at the University of Leiden and pay the application fee, if applicable.
- In the scholarship section of your online application, indicate that you want to apply for a LExS.
- Upload your LExS motivation letter as indicated in your online application. This is a PDF file of max. 500 words, in which you explain why you would like to be considered for the scholarship.
- Submit your online application, which contains your LExS application, before the application deadline.
- If you enroll in more than one study program and wish to request a LExS for each one, state it clearly on each application and upload a letter of motivation from LExS for each.