Application is invited to apply for Macquarie University ASEAN $10,000 Early Acceptance Scholarship 2022. This scholarship is awarded to all eligible students from ASEAN countries who commence their studies in 2021 or 2022.
This Early Acceptance Scholarship is awarded to talented and qualified international students from the ASEAN region who plan to take a course at Macquarie University, offsetting almost a third of their annual tuition fees.
Among one the most generous in Australia, this scholarship is valued at AUD $ 10,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (AUD $ 5,000 will be credited for each session).
Macquarie University Scholarship 2022
- Country: Australia Scholarship
- Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award value: AUD $10,000 per year (Fee reduction)
- Deadline: Open year round
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a full-time international student studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree on campus (or online and/or abroad if affected by COVID-19 border restrictions) and comply with the following criteria:
- Become a citizen of countries in the ASEAN region.
- Accept your offer letter and pay the start-up fee before the acceptance deadline.
- Please comply with the terms and conditions of this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants will be automatically screened for this Macquarie University Admission Scholarship. Successful applicants will receive an offer as part of their offer from Macquarie University. To be evaluated for this scholarship, be sure to:
You have successfully submitted an application for an undergraduate or graduate degree that you plan to study.
You met the eligibility criteria for the course you requested.