Applicants are invited to apply for METI Japan Internship Program 2021. Applicant all over the world is eligible to apply for Japanese Internship Program 2021. This is an online internship program and Bachelors, Masters, MPhil, Ph.D., Diploma, Associate degrees holder highly encouraged to apply for an internship.
Duration of Online Internship from 25th October to 22nd December 2021. There are 2 Courses of internship A & B but you have to apply for only B Courses. An internship that connects you online with a hosting company from the country where you are currently located.
METI Online Japan Internship Program 2021
- Country: Japan
- Host Institute: METI
- Duration: 2 Months
- Deadline: Late in August 2021
- Online Internship
- Flexible hours to work with the team.
- You will receive the completion certificate after completion of the internship.
- You can use this internship in your CV to show your skills.
- Eligible applicants are those who are citizens of OECD countries on the DAC list (excluding China).
- Information sessions will be held online.
- Hiring information sessions for host companies will be held online.
- The application is accepted online using the registration form on the Program Office website.
- The selection process will be carried out based on the information contained in the application form, aptitude and experience/ability as an intern, understanding the purpose of the program, and any conditions or requests to the host company.
How to Apply
There is no official deadline to apply for an internship. However, you can quickly register to place your spaces. Fill out the online application form and wait for the results. To Apply Please visit the Official Link to METI Online Japan Internship Program 2021.
Also Check: UN Internship Program 2021 (Fully Funded)