Application is invited to apply for the MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022. This is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students to undertake Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. This Japan scholarship is funded by the Japanese government under the MEXT University Recommended Scholarship.
The duration of a master japan scholarship is 2 years and the duration of a doctoral scholarship will be 3 years. There are Approximately 780 Universities in Japan and almost all the Universities offer MEXT University Recommended Scholarships.
The International Graduate Program (A) offers a choice of six English-language-based curricular programs related to the 15 departments of Tokyo Tech and enables students to obtain a master’s or doctoral degree.
MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 8th, 2021
Tokyo Tech MEXT Scholarship will Cover:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
Duration of the MEXT Tokyo Tech Scholarship
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: 3 Years.
- Masters Program: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
- Applicants must have citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Individuals who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside of Japan or are expected to do so the day before the date of enrollment.
- You must be an undergraduate student if you are applying for the Master’s degree.
- You must have a master’s degree to apply for a doctorate.
- Students whose language institute was in English can present their university’s English proficiency certificate and are exempt from the language test.
How to Apply for Tokyo Tech Scholarship:
There is No Online Application Process. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application by Post. To Apply and Read further Details please Visit the Official website of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.