Application is invited to apply for Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2023. There are a total of 800 Austrian scholarships available to Study for Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs at Monash University. The Monash scholarship is funded by the Australian Government.
Monash Graduate Scholarships (MGS) are provided by Monash University to support domestic and international students undertaking Research for Doctorate and Research Masters’s degrees. An MGS is available to help support students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Also, Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to support both domestic and international students undertaking Research for Doctorate and Research Master’s degrees.
Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2023
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: Monash University
- No. of Scholarships: 800
- Degree Level: Master by Research, Ph.D. by Research
- Deadline: opens 1 April, closes 31 August
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Fields of Study at Monash University
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
General Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a national or international student.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s academic background, research production, and prior research experience.
- English language requirements. (If you want to study abroad without IELTS, check the list of universities without IELTS requirements for 2021)
How to apply for the scholarship
Registration will be done through the Application Portal. To apply for the scholarship, visit the official website of Monash University. For more information please check the official source of scholarship.