Application is invited to apply for Murdoch University Scholarship in Australia 2022. This is a fully-funded Australian scholarship program offered for Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs. There is No Registration Fee. Murdoch University is a Public university having campuses in Dubai & Singapore.
Murdoch University Scholarships are awarded on academic merit, research experience, and/or potential. Murdoch University has over 23,000 students, with over 40% of them being foreign students from more than 100 countries.
Murdoch University Scholarship 2022
- Country: Australia
- University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Funding Body Federal Government
- Deadline: 30 September 2021
- 2 years – Masters degree
- 3 years – Doctoral degree
Applicants must possess a First Class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent), or a Masters with a significant thesis component.
- International: 30 September (to start January of the following year)
- Domestic: 31 May (for mid-year start) or 31 October (to start January of the following year)
- Applicants must be international students and can be national students in Australia.
- Meet the English language requirements.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, a student must not receive income from another source to support it.
- You must meet the English language requirements.
How To Apply
- Complete the application form for domestic or international
- Fill in the referee report for domestic or international
- Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office