The application is invited to apply for the Nanyang University Singapore Scholarship for international student in 2021. The NUT scholarship is available for bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. This is a fully-funded Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship program for a foreign student.
All major academic fields are available under Nanyang Singapore Scholarship 2021. The duration of a master scholarship will be 2 years and the duration of a bachelor scholarship will be 4 years. The Nanyang Scholarship, NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programs.
The Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and have exceptional extracurricular records. Therefore, it is important to be prepared at every stage of the application and interview process. Please read the information below before submitting your application.
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th November 2020
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong qualities and leadership potential.
- Must have a distinction (highest distinction) or equivalent at the bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed the degree program, you will need to provide documentation from your university that you are on track to earn a diploma with distinction (maximum distinction) or equivalent.
Nanyang Scholarship Coverage
The Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal duration of the program, provided that the fellow maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
You can apply for the following scholarships:
- President Nanyang Graduation Scholarship
- NTU Research Grant
- Singapore International Graduation Award (SINGA)
- Full coverage of subsidized monthly payments (after monthly payment is granted).
- Subsistence allowance of S $ 6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation grant of up to S $ 2,000 per academic year
- Travel scholarship up to S $ 5,000
- S $ 1,750 computer allowance (single).
- Priority for the international program.
Available Fields of Study
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science