Application is open to apply for the National Institute of Genetics NIG summer internship in Japan 2020. This is a fully-funded japan summer internship for international student. The most interesting thing there is no requirement for IELTS or TOFEL and no application fees. Passport also not required at the NIG application stage.
National Institute of Genetics is a Japanese research institute founded in 1949. The Japan internship will run from June 18 – July 29, 2020. Applicant all over the world is eligible for the Japan NIG summer internship program. The NIG internship duration is almost 6 weeks.
The Bachelor and as well master student are eligible and highly encouraged to apply for an internship in Japan. All student expenses and costs in japan will cover by the Paid NIG internship program. For more detail please read below:
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020
- Host Country: Japan
- Eligible Student: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Japan Internship Duration: June 18 – July 29, 2020 (6 Weeks)
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2020
For the national institute of genetics japan summer internship student required to fulfill the following requirements.
- All international student are welcome for fully funded Japan internship 2020.
- Bachelor and Master student are eligible.
- Student who currently enrolled in 3rd year of 4 years bachelor Program OR 2nd year of 3 years Bachelor program OR 4th years of 5 years bachelor program is eligible.
Also, Check: Curatorial Paid Internship In Canada 2020 – 9 Months
Following document are required for japan summer Paid internship 2020.
- Motivational Letter
- A CV/Resume
- Copy of Academic transcript
- Two-letter of recommendation
NIG Internship 2020 is a fully-funded international paid internship program in Japan for international student. All student expenses will cover by the Japan NIG internship 2020.
- Economy class round air ticket.
- Domestic travel expense from airport to NIG center.
- Free accommodation will be given at the NIG guesthouse.
- Complete travel insurance during the internship period.
- Meal allowance up to 1,500JPY/day.
Below is an important date for the NIG internship selection Process.
- Internship Result Announced: Early March
- Travel Arrangement: March To May
- Start internship In Japan: June 18 – July 19
- Assignment Submission: Early August
The last date to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded) is 7th January 2020.
How To Apply
In order to Apply for NIG internship Program please complete the NIG online application form. The official and online application links are given below.