Application is invited to apply for Imperial College London doctors scholarships for international students in 2020. This is a fully-funded Study in the UK scholarship program for a foreign student. Applicant from any nationality highly encouraged to apply for imperial college London scholarships 2021.
This scholarship in London covers student tuition fees as well as living expenses, accommodation, and award monthly stipend. There is 50 Study abroad scholarship available under this program. An applicant who just finished their bachelor/undergraduate degree also available to apply directly the doctoral President’s Scholarship Imperial.
Imperial College London is a public research university located in London. In 1851, Prince Albert built his vision of a cultural area, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Royal Colleges, the Royal Albert Hall and the Imperial Institute.
Imperial College London Scholarship 2020
- Host Country: U.K, London
- Degree: Post Doctoral
- Duration: 3.5 Yrs
- Type of Funding: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 50
- Deadline: 20 March 2020
President’s Ph.D. Scholarships criteria
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have a degree equivalent to first grade in the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must have a letter of acceptance from the supervisor. CLICK HERE to find a supervisor.
NOTE: Before submitting the application, applicants must have contacted a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London, who agreed to supervise their research project. Scholarship supervisors of the Primary President’s Doctorate can supervise one scholar at a time.
Selected applicants will receive the following financial support from Imperial College London President’s Ph.D. Scholarships.
- Full Tuition fees
- A scholarship of £ 21,400 per year. That is enough to cover accommodation and living expenses.
- £ 2,000 per year for your other expenses
How To Apply
The scheme is open to applications for scholarships 2020-21.
There is no specific application form for scholarships. You must submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through our online admission system and your department will refer you to the scholarship based on merit and academic potential.
- When you are asked for a personal statement, you must ensure that it consists of approx. 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and describes your academic and research achievements to date, briefly explaining your planned research project. The selection panel will not consider statements that exceed the 2-page limit. You can send updated versions of this statement, if necessary, after submitting the application.
- To be considered for the President’s Doctoral Scholarship program, candidates must select this option in the funding section of the additional questions guide on the online application form.
- You must also meet the additional application requirements set by your eligibility department.