Application is invited to apply for QuTech scholarships for international MSc students in Netherlands 2022. QuTech offers scholarships to prominent international candidates interested in a master’s degree in quantum. Every year, QuTech offers 6 full scholarships, two for each division: Qubit Research, Quantum Internet, and Quantum Computing.
When a student completes the master’s program and earns a grade of 9 (90%) or better on the master’s thesis project, the student will receive a Ph.D. position in the same script. The QuTech scholarship covers full tuition fees for the TU Delft MSc program and contributes to living expenses for two years.
QuTech Netherlands Scholarships 2022
- Country: Netherlands
- Program: Master Degree Scholarship
- Field: Computing Science, Quantum Engineering
- Deadline: The deadline for applying for a scholarship is 1 December.
Requirements & Procedure
The scholarships are for outstanding international applicants specifically interested in quantum and admitted to one of TU Delft’s master’s programs, preferably from the Faculties of Applied Sciences or the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Informatics.
The cumulative grade point average (GPA) must be 80 percent or higher and applicants must have studied at an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
Applicants must apply for the QuTech scholarship by writing a motivation letter for one of three scripts: Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computing, Internet and Network Quantum Computing, and Topological Quantum Computing. The program will be on the selected roadmap.
In addition to the cover letter, please submit a full resume and two recommendations when applying for the QuTech scholarship.
- Official transcripts of grades/high school marks
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Sc. graduate certificate
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) that has to be 80 per cent or higher to be accepted at QuTech.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- CAE – 180
The sponsorship will provide € 2,083 and € 18,750 to Non-EU and EU country students respectively per year towards the full tuition fee of the applied MSc. program eta QuTech.