Application is now open to apply for RANEPA Scholarship In Russia for international student for the academic year 2020-21. The Russian scholarship 2020 offers full expense for MSc Programs/MBA/MPA program. All international student any part from the world is eligible to apply for the Russian Federation RANEPA Scholarship 2020.
There is no application fees for study abroad scholarship in Russia. IELTS or TOFEL also not required. The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration or RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation offering a Russian master Scholarship.
If you are interested to study in Russia with a full abroad scholarship then it is the best chance for you to gain this opportunity. For more detail about the foreign scholarship please check the detail provided below.
RANEPA Scholarship In Russia 2020
- Scholarship Country: Russia, Moscow
- Scholarship Level: MSc Programs/MBA/MPA
- Scholarship Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Full & Partial
- Students from any country can apply for this Russian scholarship 2020-2021.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 45 years old.
- Students applying for a scholarship in Russia 2020 must have a valid university degree.
- No, IELTS is required for the program, but even so, if you have it, you are more likely to get a scholarship.
- No registration fee is required.
- Applicants must send a university transcript for courses + certified Russian interpretation.
- University Diploma (candidate must have a state-approved bachelor’s degree) + certified Russian translation.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- HIV / AIDS test Verified pathological evaluation with certified Russian translation
Available Fields of Study
Following Fields and majors are offered in the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation.
- MSc in Global Public Policy (Only Partial Scholarships)
- MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA) Full and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in Global Leadership (+optional MBA/MPA) Complete and Partial scholarships
- MSc in Project Management – Complete and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in International Business – Full and Partial Scholarships
Russian RANEPA Scholarship for International Student is a full free scholarship as well as a partial scholarship. Details about the full scholarship and the partial scholarship are shown below:
- Full Master’s Scholarship
- Full exemption from the tuition fee
- Discount for accommodation on campus
- Monthly scholarship (small!)
- Partial scholarship
- Scholarship with tuition fees exemption from 10 to 40%.
- Opportunity to stay in the campus dormitory.
There are two different deadlines for scholarships in Russia for international students 2020-2021 for partial and full scholarships.
- Partial scholarship: July 15, 2020
- Full scholarship: April 10, 2020
How to apply for RANEPA Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship in Russia 2020-2021, please read the following details below:
For full scholarship
To apply for a full scholarship: prepare a motivation letter on the topic Why do you want to enroll in this program and study at the RANEPA ISS? You must create a zip file of documents and send them before April 10, 2020, to this email address: [email protected].
For partial scholarship
To apply for a partial scholarship, you must complete the application form mentioned below.