Application is now open to apply for Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023. This is a fully-funded scholarship program for an international student to study for a master’s, and Doctoral degree. The Royal Thai Government will Cover all the Expenses.
The Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Thailand. A wide range of academic fields and majors are available under the Thailand Government Scholarship 2023.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of Doctoral and Master’s level non-binding scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications from Thailand and other Asian countries.
The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Asia to study and conduct research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for International understanding among the people of Asia.
Thailand Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
- Scholarship Level: Master & Doctoral Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28 February 2023
Also Check: Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship In Australia 2023 (Funded)
His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Master’s Programs
This scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master’s Degree in any of the academic programs offered at the School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and the School of Management (SOM).
Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships for Master’s Programs
This scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master’s degree in the environmental-related academic programs offered at the School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD).
His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Doctoral Programs
This scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) and graduate (Master’s degree) achievements to pursue their Doctoral programs in any Academic Program offered at the School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and the School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD) from the following priority countries supported by the Government of Thailand.
1) Bhutan and Timor-Leste
2) ASEAN countries
3) Other Asian countries
Eligibility and required documents
- Have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master’s Program from an accredited institution in related fields; GPA of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree ≥ 3.5
- Two recommendation letters;
- Research proposal;
- Have an English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS 6.0 (Overall and Writing bands) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0).
Each scholarship award covers tuition, registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 41-month (7-semesters) duration for Ph.D. programs. The value of the non-binding Scholarship per student is approximately 1.96 MB.
Also Check: University of Oulu Scholarship In Finland 2023-24 (Funded)
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural System and Engineering
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resource Management
- Bio-Nano Material Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Data Science and AI
- Development and Sustainability
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Food innovation, Nutrition and Health
- Gender and Development Studies
- Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Information Management
- International Executive MBA
- International Finance
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies
- IOT System Engineering
- Marine Plastic Abatement
- Microelectronics and Embedded System
- Natural Resources Management
- Regenerative Sanitation
- Regional and Rural Development Planning
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Environment Management
- Urban Sustainability Planning and Design
- Urban Water Engineering and Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
How to apply
You must complete the online Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 Application form. The link to the application Guidelines and online registration is provided below.
Click Here To View the Official Source Of Scholarship:
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.
Also Check: Aarhus University Scholarship In Sweden 2023-24 (Funded)
Leave a Reply