Application is invited to apply for Saint Peter’s University merit-based scholarships In the USA 2020. Saint Peter’s University scholarships offering for the Undergraduates study program. This is a tuition award scholarship for international student in the United States of America.
International undergraduate students will be considered for merit-based scholarships based on academic performance and standardized test scores. Official SAT or ACT test scores may be required for students who wish to be considered for USA highest merit based scholarships 2020.
Saint Peter’s University is a private Jesuit university in Jersey City. It was founded as the Colégio de São Pedro in 1872 by the Compañía de Jesús. It offers more than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs to more than 2,600 undergraduate and 800 graduate students.
Saint Peter’s University Scholarship In USA 2020
- Country: Saint Peter’s University, USA
- Country: USA Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
- Deadline: June 1, 2020
To qualify Saint Peter’s University International undergraduate students merit-based scholarships in the USA 2020 applicants must meet with the following requirements.
- The award is open to students from all over the world.
- This award is available in any discipline offered by the university.
- Applicants must meet all specified criteria
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic performance and standardized test scores.
- Applicants are expected to have official SAT or ACT scores, which are considered the highest merit-based scholarships.
- Candidates must have a prior certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants must have the following English language requirements: Pearson PTE Academic 53, TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (general), TOEFL may be waived by Dean of International Registration, completing the ELS Language Center course with a score of 112
Document Requirement: Eligible applicants must submit transcripts from all of the high schools they attended, a short essay or personal statement, and a letter of recommendation. Transcripts must be sent directly from your high school, college, or an Education USA consultant.
How to apply
Potential students are required to enter the degree program through the common application or application for international admission to the university. After that, you can complete the Declaration of International Financial Support.