Application is invited to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship In Canada 2022. All international student around the world is eligible to apply for Graduate Canada scholarship 2022 for the Full-time Bachelor, Masters and a Ph.D. Degree Programs.
All University Undergraduate Scholars (UGS) must be fully qualified full-time students continuing their program or in the process of being admitted to a graduate program. The University of Saskatchewan is Canadas Leading University. USask is home to over 3,000 international students from 130 countries.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Saskatoon
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
Also Check: Study in South Korea without IELTS 2022
The following scholarships are offered by the University of Saskatchewan for its undergraduate and graduate programs.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships:
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships: You will automatically be considered for a Guaranteed Admission Scholarship when you apply for admission
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships: Best and Brightest Scholarships are uSask’s highest value renewable scholarships and are awarded based on academics, leadership, and contributions to school and community life. The best and brightest scholarships include:
President George and Marsha Ivany’s First and Best Scholarship: Value: $ 40,000 ($ 10,000 / year for four years)
Chancellor Scholarships: Value: $ 30,000 ($ 7,500 / year for four years)
U of S Admission Scholarships: Value: $ 24,000 ($ 6,000 / year for four years)
Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $ 24,000 ($ 6,000 / year for four years)
Renewable Admission Scholarships to the Faculty of Agriculture and Bioresources: Amount: $ 12,000 ($ 3,000 / year for four years)
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Certificate Programs
- Undergraduate: Four Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctoral: 3 Years
Fields of Study
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
The eligibility criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada are provided below:
- For Bachelor’s: Must be high school students outside of Canada if applying for a Bachelor’s degree.
- For master’s degree: a four-year college degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- For PhD: Master’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study.
- For postgraduate diploma: a four-year college degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- English language proficiency test: such as IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo English Test. If you can’t take ILETS, take the Duolingo English test. Cheap and easier than IELTS.
How to Apply
The Applicants Need to apply Online. Find a Program, and check the admission Requirements and then Apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Saskatoon. To Learn How to Apply (Visit Here)