Application is invited to apply for Strathclyde Business School Dean Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2020. The University of Strathclyde Glasgow offers 25 full tuition fees scholarship for a master’s degree. The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need.
Applicants for all full-time Masters programs in Glasgow will automatically be considered for Deans Excellence Scholarships, so there is no need to apply for a separate scholarship. Applicants must maintain or be on track to obtain a first-class graduation result (or a foreign equivalent of a first-class UK degree).
The scholarships will be awarded continuously throughout the year, beginning in February 2020, and the deadline for consideration will be July 31, 2020.
Deans Excellence Scholarships 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde, UK
- Country: UK Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Master Degre
- Deadline: July 31, 2020
Candidates are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria for the Deans Excellence Scholarships At University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for graduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time graduate study at Strathclyde University Glasgow.
- Applicants must maintain or be on track to obtain a first-class graduation result (or a foreign equivalent of a first-class UK degree).
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must provide evidence that they meet the minimum language proficiency requirements at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow.
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing, Business
- Strategy and organization
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Management science
How to Apply
Eligible applicants to all full-time Masters programs in Glasgow will automatically be considered for these scholarships, so there is no need to apply for a separate scholarship.
Applicants are expected to meet the general entry requirements of the University.