Application is invited to apply for an Industrial Ph.D. scholarship in Computer Science at Orifarm in cooperation at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) 2020. The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) and Orifarm invite highly motivated graduates to apply for a 3-year doctoral scholarship from April 2020, or shortly thereafter.
The doctoral study will be carried out in the Software Engineering Section of the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute (Faculty of Engineering). The title of the project is “Agent-based simulation based on data to support the decision in the parallel trade of pharmaceutical products”.
This is a fully-funded doctoral scholarship in Denmark for international student 2020. The position is a 3-year industrial doctorate project. The project is funded by Orifarm A / S and the Denmark Innovation Fund.
Scholarship In Computer Science 2020
- Sponsor/Country: Orifarm A/S and Innovation Fund Denmark
- University: The University of Southern Denmark
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Tuition fees, Stipend
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
To be considered for postgraduate scholarships in computer science at the University of Southern Denmark, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with genuine experience or interest in doing research.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent and have experience with the use of programming languages.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to learn new programming languages, if necessary.
- The candidate must have strong leadership potential with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Candidates should be interested in the long-term commitment to a growing research group.
A successful candidate must have:
- Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with programming languages (for example, C ++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Comfortable learning new programming languages, if necessary.
- Experience (or genuine interest) in doing research
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and in a team
- Interested in the long-term commitment to a growing research group
- Fluent, spoken and written English.
- A research proposal/description of your approach to the previous project (maximum one page, no references)
- Certificates / Diplomas (MSc) – transcripts in Danish or English
- An official document that describes the educational structure and ranking scheme of the awarded universities.
- Examples of the most relevant publications (if available) and the candidate’s master’s thesis
How To Apply
Applicants must submit their application as a PDF file containing all the materials, visit the official page of the application.