The application is invited to apply for Singapore government scholarship 2020. Singapore scholarship 2020 offered a fully-funded scholarship for the Ph.D. degree. Interested candidate wants to obtain a doctoral degree highly encouraged to apply for Singapore international graduate award (SINGA) scholarship 2020 for developing countries.
A variety of academic disciplines available for a doctoral program. Moreover, there are many Singapore universities that collaborate through this scholarship program in 2020. SINGA scholarship 2020 offered in three different universities for international student and cover student tuition fees and living expenses.
An applicant who already completes their MS/Master/Mphil degree is eligible to apply for this SINGA international graduate award scholarship. The scholarship sponsored by three universities and that is Nanyang Technological University, Singapore university of technology and design and the National University of Singapore.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2020
- Country: Singapore
- Universities: 3 Different Universities
- Degree: PhD
- Nationality: All international Student
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1 June 2020
SINGA Scholarship 2020 Criteria
- Open for application to all international graduates, passionate about research and excellent academic results.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Good reports of academic referees.
Prepare the following documents in advance before applying them.
- Passport copy
- A recent photo the size of a passport (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts and degree (ALL transcripts must be in English)
- Bachelor / Master’s Educational Results
- Recommendations reports (to be completed and sent online by the referees).
- Excellent personal statement
- Optional: GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I and II / GATE results. However, keep in mind that the university may ask you to provide satisfactory grades as part of the university admission requirement.
The Singapore International Graduate Scholarship (SINGA) 2020 is a completely free scholarship that will cover the following elements of selected candidates.
- Free tuition fees
- A monthly scholarship of S $ 2,000, which will be increased to S $ 2,500 after passing the Qualification Exam
- Free air return cost
- Free hosting
Degree Duration: The duration of the doctorate degree is almost 4 years.
Almost all courses are included in the SINGA Scholarship 2020. More information:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you must indicate your supervisor’s options on the registration form. Also, look for Ph.D. research projects: explore your interesting projects in the research areas.
Only selected candidates will be notified 12 weeks after the closing date.
How to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2020
Please read the important information below.
- Verify that the information provided during registration in the application portal is correct, as the information will be used for verification at your first login.
- Be sure to apply for the right scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – on the application portal after logging in.
- DO NOT send printed documents to the SINGA office.
- Submit your application as soon as possible. This will provide sufficient time for their arbitrators to submit their recommendation reports online before the application deadline. In addition, only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be considered.
- In addition, check and verify that all data entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before submitting the application.