Application is now open to apply for Skoltech university scholarships in Russia for international student 2020-2021. Skoltech scholarship 2020 offering master and Ph.D. degree scholarship for foreign student in Russia. Skoltech is a private institute and is in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Skoltech Russia scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international student and offering free study. Interested applicants all around the world high encouraged to apply for Russia University scholarship 2020. There are no application fees for the Skoltech scholarship. Moreover, IELTS or TOFEL are not required.
Russia Skoltech scholarship is one of the best studies abroad international scholarship program for an international student to study in Russia for free. A variety of academic disciplines available under the Skoltech Scholarship in Russia For International Students 2020.
Skoltech Scholarship in Russia 2020
- Scholarship Country: Russia
- University: Skoltech University, Russia
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 16th July 2020 For MS, August 2, 2020, For PhD
The following eligibility criteria will be considered for free scholarships for international students at the Skoltech University of Russia.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant graduated from a university where the high school is English.
- For master’s degree programs: bachelor’s degree or specialist or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- For doctoral programs: master’s degree or specialist or equivalent, from an accredited university.
This is a free full scholarship in Russia for international students. These free scholarships to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the expenses, not all, but most of the expenses, such as:
- Full tuition fee covered. Free master’s programs, free doctoral programs. It is not necessary to pay the fee to study in Russia
- Monthly allowance 40,000 RUR per month
- Free medical insurance
- Variety of academic mobility programs.
- No registration fee.
- Master Scholarships In Russia
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Doctoral Scholarships In Russia
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
The last date for full Skoltech scholarship for international students is July 16, 2020, For MS, August 2, 2020, for PhD
How to apply:
You complete an online Skoltech scholarship application form. The link to the official scholarship website is provided below.