Application is invited to apply for the University of South Korea Scholarship for international students in 2023. This is a fully-funded South Korean scholarship program to undertake Masters’s Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs. There are 300 fully funded UST scholarship programs available.
A wide range of academic disciplines is available under the University of Science & Technology (UST) scholarship. UST is one of the top-ranked University in the World and always remain in the top 100 Universities in all Rankings.
University South Korea Scholarships 2023
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of South Korea
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to a PhD
- Deadline: 1st November 2022
- Ph.D. programs: minimum KRW 1,600,000 per month.
- Master’s programs: minimum KRW 1,200,000 per month
- Entrance Fee.
- Full tuition covered.
- Student support: Well-being: accident insurance, medical examinations, electronic library, counseling, etc.
- Training abroad / exchange program
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award (issued after graduation)
- Teaching the Korean language.
Available Study Fields
There are almost 40 Different Courses in Engineering, Science, Arts, IT, and Social Sciences are present at the Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation /Transcript can be used also
- Proposal for Study
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Report
- Recommendation Letter
All applicants for spring will require to pay the application fee and it must be submitted each time you apply for admission. Your application cannot be submitted until the application fee has been processed. Application fee: USD 30 or KRW 35,000
How to Apply
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for Detailed Information. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the UST University South Korea.