Application is invited to apply for the University of Miami fully funded undergraduate Stamps Scholarship In the USA for international students. Stamp Scholarship is UM’s most prestigious merit award available to students of the University of Miami. This scholarship is awarded to exceptional high school students and scholars.
Stamps Scholars receive the full cost of participating in four years of undergraduate study from UM. Prize includes tuition and fees, on-campus housing, meal plan, college health insurance, textbooks, laptop grant, and access to a $ 12,000 enrichment fund.
Additional benefits of Stamp scholarship include being part of national and campus communities, funds to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to events and networks.
Stamp Scholarship In the USA 2021
- University: University of Miami, USA
- Country: USA Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: November 1, 2021
Applicants are expected to have the following eligibility criteria for the fully funded Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami in the USA.
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must complete a full-time degree offer at the University of Miami, USA.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must provide evidence that they meet the University of Miami’s minimum English proficiency requirements.
The award includes tuition and fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to $12,000.
How to apply
Early Decision I and Early Action applicants are automatically considered when applying for early admission to UM by submitting all Admission Requirements for the first year before November 1.