Application is invited to apply for Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarship for African student 2020. Magdalene College Cambridge scholarships 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship in the UK for African region student. Up to four Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarships, 2020 will be awarded annually to African students who begin an MPhil degree, with the aim of improving their skills so that they can contribute to the future growth of their countries.
The scholarships aim to support postgraduate students with outstanding academic merits and leadership potential. Preference will be given to candidates who have appointed Magdalene College as their first choice in college when applying to the University. Applicants will be selected by Magdalene College. It is a condition of the award that the recipient is a member of Magdalene College or is willing to transfer to Magdalene College.
Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarship 2020
- University/Sponsor: Magdalene College/Standard Bank.
- Country: UK Scholarship 2020.
- Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Deadline: 13 March 2020
To qualify for the Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarship for Africans 2020 at Magdalene College, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from the countries listed below (Note: preference will be given to students residing in Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, and South Africa).
- Preference will be given to candidates who have nominated Magdalene College as their first choice in the University application. Magdalene College will select candidates.
- Applicants who have a university offer for an MPhil with primary nationality, as mentioned below
- MBA and MFin candidates are not eligible.
- Applicants must verify all entry criteria to study the Master of Philosophy at Magdalene College.
Angola, Botswana, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
Scholarships are fully funded that cover college fees (fees abroad), a full living allowance for a single person and £ 2,500 in travel and accommodation allowance.
How To Apply
Applications for the Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarship for African student can be made online by submitting an online application form with two recent academic reference details. But first, applicants must take admission and hold an offer for the MPhils study at Magdalene College.
In addition, applicants have the option of submitting their completed application form with all supporting documents related to [email protected]. To use this option, you must download the form (PDF or Word) and complete it offline.
- You must follow this document naming convention: sbcs_firstname_lastname_uoc_application.pdf.
- Follow the application with any supporting documentation that you consider relevant, such as transcripts and use the following document naming convention: sbcs_firstname_lastname_supporting_doc.pdf.